Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Patina

Thanks to my friend Janelle for pointing me in the direction of Patina in Minneapolis. It is a shop full of creative goodies and gifts, another of those rare shops that just make you want to explore. Halloween is a big theme at the moment and there is plenty there to inspire you. There are also loads of exciting things for the home including beautiful cushions, fabrics, china and knick knacks. It's a great place to find a present for the kiddies, and I mean something fun, exciting and hand made too. I spent an hour in there and I am sure I didn't see it all. It looks like there are several Patina stores, the one I went to is at 1009 West Franklin Avenue, Minneapolis, MN55405.

 Felted Glass Warmers and Bags
  
 

This display had a creepy holographic picture :

 

Just a few of their gifts and bags : 

 

 


        





Patina are also at 2057 Ford Parkway, St Paul, MN 55116, and 2305 18th Avenue NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418. Their website is at www.patinastores.com and you can buy online from there too. 

No comments: